Hi. My name is Treasa.
I currently work as an IT service manager. I am not currently looking for other opportunities
- I write R, Java, SQL, assembler and Python. I can probably learn any language I choose to. I have a shopping list.
- I run several personal websites covering photography, data, languages and code, bobbin lace making and urban sketching.
- I’m interested in crowd sourced information and machine learning.
- Software stuff: Adobe Photoshop, SPSS, Minitab
Other skill stuff
- Je parle francais.
- Ich spreche deutsch.
- Hablo poco espanol.
- Minä puhun vahan suomea.
- I have very strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- I have strong visual skills where cameras are concerned.
- I have expert level Photoshop
- 2014 – MSc in Computer Science from University College Dublin. I focused on data analytics and machine learning.
- 2005 – Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from Dublin City University
- 1998 – Recipient of summer scholarship to study Finnish in Finland
- 1997 – Postgraduate Diploma in Conference Interpreting Techniques from University of Westminster
- 1994 – B.A. Honours in Applied Languages from Dublin City University. This also included study at the University of Hildesheim in Germany
- 1990 – Leaving Certificate.
- I’ve also done a few Open University mathematics/statistics modules with a view to a degree in that area. Those plans were suspended while I completed my Masters in computer science and may get scotched for a good period if I go and research for a PhD as well. I’m considering PhD studies in the areas of machine learning and interpreting. I have not finally decided yet.
- I’ve run a website in one shape or form since 2000, even as far back as Geocities, It was terrible.
- I have crowdsourced information for a personal history program which you can see here: www.eiremarkings.org
- I have been mod on two major message boards in Ireland.