This is not an indepth list but it is an overview of some of the things I am interested in knowing more about. I also update it from time to time.
- rogue wave modelling
- natural language processing
- machine translation
- pre-radar navigation aids.
- relationship between access to microfinance and geographic location
- relationship between online financial purchase transactions, types of goods/services bought and geographic location.
- networks and point to point data. Travelling Salesman problems
- mapping data to day to day living issues.
- flows of data, flows of systems
Some of these things are more social science than computer science and maths but such is life. Lots of things interest me so I will be adding to it as and when things catch my attention.